Thursday, August 17, 2006

Up and Running

Well, I am back up and running. Luckily, I was able to retrieve the important files from my old laptop. One thing that was a pleasant surprise was Costco's return policy; they have a 6 month return policy on computers, no questions asked. I picked up a Compaq computer (I know they are the same company as HP) and was able to save $100. One difference between this and my old laptop (other than the fact that this one works) is an AMD chipset. So far, the performance seems better than the old one which was an Intel Duo Core. I am hoping that I do not have to repeat this exercise for some time.

1 comment:

free logo design said...

There are thousands of blogs and websites providing the same nature of information again and again, I guess they copy it from one another. Anyhow, the piece of information you have provided is something different and unique. Keep up the good work.

free logo design software